• Suitable for premium facial/skin care services cum retail operations.
• NOTE: Not applicable for SK-II branding due to licensing rights.
Target Clientele • Age 28-45 (90% Female and 10% Male).
• High net worth individuals with high disposable income.
• Professional & homemaker.
• Quality & Lifestyle seekers.
• Ethnic mix – Predominantly locals (Chinese and Malay).
Location • Mid Valley City, a large mixed development located in southwestern Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The development consists of The Gardens shopping mall, Mid Valley Megamall and three hotels, namely the Cititel Mid Valley, The Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur and the Gardens Hotels and Residences.
• The shop is located strategically at the The Gardens Mall which is a high-end retail mall that houses international luxury brands and is targeted towards expatriates and upper-income households from nearby affluent residential areas in Bukit Tunku, Bangsar, Damansara Height, Mont Kiara, Sri Hartamas, Seputeh, and Taman Desa.
• Both Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall is among the busiest malls in Malaysia — the malls have a footfall of 3.5 million visitors a month (as of 2017 reports).
• Total shop floor area 2,293 sqft (213 sqm).
• 12 treatment rooms (average 80 sqft or 7.4sqm in size).
• 1 customer lounge seats 6 persons.
• 1 skin consultation room.
• 1 office room.
• 1 retail bar area cum reception.
• 1 pantry cum staff room with rear exit access.
• 1 vanity corner for makeup and touch-up. Fixture & Fittings
• Mint condition beauty furniture and equipment:
- 12 Beds with Adjustable Back Rest for Facial and Massage purposes. Bed comes with Breathing Hole Plug. Complete with 12 height adjustable work stools on heavy duty castors.
- 12 Facial Steamers with adjustable support legs.
- 12 Hot cabin sterilizers.
- 12 Magnifying lamps with support legs.
• Built in closet (wardrobe) and single sink wash basin complete with hot & cold water.
• Undercounter storage drawers and carboard with lockset.
• Full carpet flooring covering all treatment room zone and lounge area.
• Full wallpaper finishing for all rooms and lounge area.
• Sound systems linked to every room.
• Cove and down light with dimming controls.
• Built in 3M water filtration systems for entire facility.
• Pantry complete with wash bay, refrigerator, staff lockers, wardrobes, shoes rack.
• Six (6) single seater sofas with arm rest compete with coffee tables at lounge area.
• Alkaline water dispenser at lounge area.
• Nespresso coffee maker at lounge area.
• PABX phone systems with answering features.
• CCTV systems.
• 55-inch LCD TV (entrance).
• All-in-one colour printer (Canon). Customer Base
• Over 2000 customers database with contacts.
• Over 500 regular customers database with contacts.
• 470 active package (loyal) customers with accrued value (as of July 2020).
• Annual sales of RM2.6million (At 40% operating capacity).
• Average per transaction size RM540.
• Current average footfall per month 260 (At 40% operating capacity).
• Gross Rental needs to be kept P&C at this point. Transition of tenancy is expected after lease expires and terms of lease needs to be re-negotiated with the landlord depending on the incoming brand
Asking Business Take Over Value • RM800,000 for:
- All physical assets, furniture, fixtures and fittings (as listed).
- Customer database, excluding package accrued balance.
• Optional (subject to negotiation):
- Staffing (1 Manager, 5 experience beauty therapists, 1 customer service officer)
- Shop lease renewal terms and conditions
Business seek for: Full sale of business
Percentage of stake: 100%
Selling Price/Loan Amount: MYR 800,000
Established From: 2011
Category: Sector & Category HEALTH & BEAUTY, SKINCARE & BEAUTY CENTRE
No. of Employees 7
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Annual Turnover MYR 2,600,000
Annual EBITA MYR 0
Physical Assets Value 0
Trading Hours 10am - 10pm