Our business is continuously growing with recent feature amongst Malaysia’s Top restaurants in Astro (November 2018) and trending now at Netflix program ‘Jason Can’t Cook’ since May 2019.
- A well established concept and reputable brand name in the specialty coffee industry at Klang valley with a high value of intangible goodwill.
- Our repertoire of artisan recipes.
- Strong regular customer base.
- 4 star ratings based on customers reviews.
- Steady income from Day One.
- Total investment and assets approximately RM400k++
- Capacity: 50pax (including 12 pax outdoor) with an efficient space of 864sq ft.
- Should a new team be put in place, handover and training will be a separate discussion.
- Cost efficient rental at RM3,500 per month with rental deposit 3+1 not included in asking price.
- Located within the vicinity of a sports club, golf course, football pitch and neighbourhood community.
-We achieved many media accolades from TimeOut KL, Sin Chiew Jit Poh newspaper, Sean Yoong from eatdrinkkl and various reputable reviews online. ‘Best Coffee Shops at KL’, TimeOut KL, October 2019. ‘Best Cafe for Brunch KL’, TimeOut KL, 2017.
Featured in article Sin Chiew Jit Poh, 25 June 2016. ‘ Best Coffee Shops in Kl’ TimeOut KL, 2016. ‘Top 45 Cafes, Best for Coffee’, TimeOut KL, May 2015. ‘KL Best Cafes for Cold Brew’, TimeOut KL, 2015. ‘10 Best KL Cafes of 2014’ ‘5 Cool Cafes around KL’ Lifestyle Asia, 2014.
- Recently listed as ‘Best Coffee Shops at KL’ by TimeOut KL, October 2019.
- The business is continuously growing with recent feature in Astro (November 2018) and trending now at Netflix program ‘Jason Can’t Cook’ since May 2019.
We were featured amongst other top restaurants at KL namely Dewakan and Bref.
Most importantly we are still receiving new customers every week as a result of this TV program and our well established reputation in the F&B industry.
Good potential to increase further revenue for evening business as our current operations close at 6pm with one off day per week.
Business seek for: Full sale of business
Percentage of stake: 100%
Selling Price/Loan Amount: MYR 350,000
Established From: 2013
Category: Sector & Category FOOD & BEVERAGE, CAFE & BISTRO
No. of Employees 4
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Annual Turnover MYR 550,000
Annual EBITA MYR 210,000
Physical Assets Value MYR 0
Trading Hours 9 AM TO 6 PM