Our shop faces the main road where public visibility is an advantage point.
Currently, 3 years in operations, a profitable business serving creative fusion Malaysian western cuisine.
We are looking for a new owner, who is equally passion in F&B business, to continue this legacy.
Our lease tenure is active. Seating capacity can reach up to 80 people at one time.
Most of our diners are walk-ins, expatriates, family\/friends gathering bookings, group reservations from corporate companies and some regular catering requests. Many customers patronised our restaurants from afar as in Singapore and other states in Malaysia.
More advantages about our outlet:<\/p>\r\n
1. Unique two floors where you can utilise it for dining floor, kitchen and storage areas.
2. Regular and loyal customers who dine with us at least once a week.
3. Ample convenient parking lots in front of the shop.
4. Furniture, fittings, kitchen and beverage bar equipment tools are of reputable brands and in good condition.
5. We will share our SOP for food & beverages.
Business seek for: Full sale of business
Percentage of stake: 100%
Selling Price/Loan Amount: MYR 280,000
Established From: 2016
Category: Sector & Category FOOD & BEVERAGE, COFFEE SHOP
No. of Employees 8
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship / Sole Trader
Annual Turnover MYR 1,000,000
Annual EBITA MYR 0
Physical Assets Value MYR 50,000