The restaurant is located in a major shopping mall in the town centre of Ipoh connected to a 4 star hotel, and surrounded with office and Govt buildings, schools and hospitals.
The mall itself has main tenants consisting of TGV, Jaya Grocer, Uniqlo & Parkson, thus catering to target markets from young to old, families and couples, students and office workers.
It is a proudly Malaysian restaurant brand with 30 years of experience; serving comfort Western food that is quick, delicious and value for money.
All preparation and cooking is according to SOP and standards set by franchisor, so those with no F&B experience are more than welcomed.
Current profit of RM15,000 to RM25,000 per month. This restaurant now is fully management run because operator is tied up with relocation of other businesses, therefore there is plenty of room for new owner to build and grow the business, and increase profitability.
What you'll get:
- Fully equipped restaurant ready to run immediately with team of well trained staff.
- Full list of suppliers and established supply chain.
- Full fledged chiller, freezer, dishwasher, ice machine, hot water dispenser, digital menu board etc.
- HALAL certification from JAKIM for the outlet itself, central kitchen and supply chain.
- Simple business operation.
- Training and on-going support from franchisor.
- Restaurant with trendy and hipster design and decor.
Reason to sell: Current operator is relocating to another state.